BEACH CHAIR FOR PEOPLE WITH REDUCED MOBILITY
BluBeach is an amphibious chair that allows people with disabilities or reduced mobility to advance on the sand and to float on the water. It is made of reinforced aluminium which guarantees greater strength and durability.
The three low-pressure wheels offer great stability and facilitate the movement on all types of terrain, sand or pebbles, thus allowing any assisted passenger to go to the beach and take a swim.
The monoblock float, fully reclining, facilitates the placement of the passenger.
After use it is not necessary to clean it, a simple jet of water and it is ready to be used again!
- Total length (folded rudder) 220 cm
- Total width 107 cm
- Seat width 50 cm
- Seat height 45 cm
- Backrest height 90 cm
- Weight 31 Kg
- Maximum weight of the user 130 Kg
- Minimum weight of the user 25 Kg
- Wheels of the same diameter 3
- Wheel weight 3 Kg
- Wheel pressure 300 g (0.20 PSI)
CERTIFICATIONS AND PATENTS
– Patent Pending MN2013U1
– Directive 93/42/CEE – Medical Device
– Directive 2006/42/CE – Machine Directive
– Directive 2004/108/EC – EMC Electromagnetic
– European registered design N.0021782020001